Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Shared by @ jobabie21 on Instagram Breaks my heart๐Ÿ’”

Day 13 after the ๐Ÿ’‰

7:39 am before daycare

5:10 pm intubated because he canโ€™t breathe

When I got to him that day he started to turn blue. I picked him up and held him out in front of me to open up his airway. He was still moving all extremities at that point. Minutes, maybe even seconds who knows, later his arms went limp and fell back behind him. The rest of his body then quit moving in my arms as well. 9-1-1 rushed us to the ER. All tests normal

They intubated him because he was struggling to breathe on his own

We got to Childrens at the same time they did. They admitted him and immediately took him for his MRI

Dr knew what was happening before we even got there. They just had 2 children with the SAME thing

I knew what happened to him. If you can plan a nursery, you can take the time to read an insert for your childs safety and wellbeing

STOP V-ING YOUR KIDS

https://t.me/Dr_DavidMarti...
06:52 PM - Feb 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Alycat 777 @alycat777
11 February, 09:50
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
๐Ÿ™Please Lord heal this little one. Give the parents strength to get thru the coming days.Our hope is in you..God Bless all the children who suffer. Thank you Jesus๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
11 February, 04:06
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
10 February, 09:18
You can see that this baby is hurting. I pray that God comforts and heals all the little ones. ๐Ÿ™

Jody Donohue @Jody
10 February, 08:32
My heart just cracked in two!
Lord, your child is calling you, he needs your healing hands. Please Lord, rush in with all your glory and spare him of his pain. Please hold his parents close, Father. I pray for his quick healing, through you Father, everything is possible. Amen ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
10 February, 08:35
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Amen Jody...๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’”

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
10 February, 08:07
Lord Jesus please stop all the suffering of these innocent and precious children. Heal this precious baby and comfort the parents and cover them in your peace. In Jesus Name Amen ๐Ÿ™

10 February, 08:35
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Amen Carol...๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’”

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
11 February, 05:14
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ™

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
10 February, 07:35
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
10 February, 07:32
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
10 February, 07:01
Oh My Dear Lord Bless These Babies and Protect Them in Jesusโ€™ Name ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™AMEN ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™

10 February, 07:16
In response Katrina Nrekic to her Publication
Amen Katrina...๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ™