Jody Donohue @Jody
06 February, 08:58
Seeing a lot of doubters in here. I think you are on the wrong social media site.
Raising doubt because you have come upon inconsistencies, is understandable. I think at some
Point, we all have. Not one person can shed light on the actualities taking place today, nor yesterday.
Perhaps asking your questions, would be better served on say, X? We are bound by God, merely trying to stay afloat, having learned all that we have. Coming in here casting doubt on PDJT is moot. Until we fit the puzzle pieces together, you bloodying the waters, only leaves a bad taste in our mouths. This is our House, under the Lord’s veil. If you have nothing nice to say..Say nothing. 🙂 God bless yas 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
08 February, 12:47
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
💥 Today, you have a choice:

- Watch the Putin interview, and entertain NEW realities you’ve never thought possible

- Don’t watch the Putin interview, and remain blind to the truth that our government has desperately tried to suppress

The choice is yours... 👀 🌟

🌟
Judy: BIG announcements were expected to come out of a meeting between President Putin, President Trump and Tucker Carlson in Moscow on Thurs. 8 Feb. including ending the war in Ukraine. They were also expected to discuss a Global Currency Reset to gold/asset-backed world currencies in the making. It was learned today that Texas and 24 states have applied to join the BRICS Alliance for the GCR. Because of activation of that GCR the privately owned by the Cabal Bankers Federal Reserve and IRS are scheduled to shut down in March 2024 & the US would convert to a flat sales tax on new items only.

https://operationdisclosur... 🌟 READ MORE > COMME

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
08 February, 06:13
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Thank you Margical One, unfortunately I’m awaiting the aired piece. I have zero access to X. I’m chewing all my nails off waiting. 🙏🥰

Welcome Jody 🌟Listened and read the transcript as they were speaking on TuckerCarlson.com (joined his forum)

Tucker interviews Vladimir Putin in Moscow, Russia. February 6th, 2024.

👇🌟TIMESTAMP HEADLINE🌟👇

00:00:00 - Introduction

00:02:00 - Putin gives a history of Russia & Ukraine

00:25:04 - NATO Expansion

00:30:40 - NATO & Bill Clinton

00:41:10 - Ukraine

00:48:30 - What triggered this conflict?

01:02:37 - A peaceful solution?

01:11:33 - Who blew up the Nord Stream pipelines?

01:24:13 - Re-establishing communication with the US

01:36:33 - How powerful is Zelensky?

01:48:36 - Elon Musk & AI

01:51:07 - Imprisoned American journalist Evan Gershkovich
08:53 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
08 February, 09:17
Tucker: But are you suggesting he was working for the U.S. government or NATO, or he was just a reporter who was given material he wasn't supposed to have? Those seem like very different, very different things.

Vladimir Putin: I don't know who he was working for. But I would like to reiterate that getting classified information in secret is called espionage. And he was working for the US special services, some other agencies. I don't think he was working for Monaco as Monaco is hardly interested in getting that information. It is up to the special services to come to an agreement. Some groundwork has been laid. There are people who, in our view, are not connected with special services.

Jody Donohue @Jody
08 February, 09:29
Thank you MO! I was grateful having found a link in here. 🙂🙏

Jody Donohue @Jody
08 February, 09:07
Thank you Margical One.
I missed the first 11 minutes, which I will watch in a bit. I was completely taken aback with his knowledge in everything History, as well as current. He was subtle, engaging and extremely to the point. Several times I noticed, he would sit with the question for a moment. To me, that spoke volumes on his disposition. He wasn’t listening to speak and everything came across as genuine. I did not find him rash whatsoever. He was ever so careful to not offend, I couldn’t blame him if he did. I think we can all take a page out of this interview. Boy, do [they] ever bloody everything. Eyes to see, ears to hear! My senses are on fire atm. 🙂

08 February, 09:39
Welcome Jody 🌟 I felt the interview was WAY too soft....no mention of Ukraine biolabs, child sex trafficking, organ harvesting and other crimes which will most likely come out later this year ...so all the interview to me was just false news/hype.

😉 ...thinking the whole purpose of this interview was to make Putin look like chilled, willing to collaborate etc. So whatever events happen next, people in US will 'see' it was an 'inside job' and that blows open the entire can of worms going back to 9/11.

Summary: The USA is/was a MAJOR FOREIGN TERRORIST ORGANIZATION!

This was the most REVEALING part of the interview for me ... “They can’t separate our soul”
💥 The EVENT 💥 shift in consciousness.

Thank you 🌟 Trust The Plan @ the piqn on TS for summary of interview in notes attached.