Law & Physics @physics171
11 February, 04:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
11 February, 04:44

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
One year I was talked into getting my 15 year the flu vaccine during her well child checkup. She ended up gettting the flu TWICE that year while the rest of the family NEVER got sick...with anything. That was a big eye opener.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D. R. Lane @Darfinity
😄Back in 95, I had my first flu shot and was sicker than a dog from early December thru late January. I vowed never to get one again. Anyway, IMO, what should NOT be done is treat for something you don't have, wearing masks outdoors, in car or at home, staying indoors or living in fear. I know if I eat right, exercise, get plenty of rest, fresh air and sunshine, all will be fine. For everything else, there's Hydroxy + Zinc and a great report on that by Simone Gold, M.D., Frontline American Doctors. Blessings and good health to all☺️
05:10 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Darfinity in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from D. R. Lane, click on at the bottom under it