Lol 🤪🤣🤡
https://rumble.com/v4bueeu...
01:14 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply
Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
08 February, 09:17
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Fraud!!!! AND a Pedophile....FACT!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAMES GREYWOLF @MAJESTYK
08 February, 02:08
HE IS A CLOWN 🤡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
08 February, 01:35
I am shocked at the people I've seen here on AU that still follow and post his nonsense!! When will people realize what he really is, liar, crook, pedophile, check kiter, ETC!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
08 February, 01:39
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Yes, she/he is a critter, yellow belly, a snake.

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
08 February, 01:24
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡👿👿👿👿 He's a pedophile...that is all...now send me your gold and silver. 🙄

Silver Cat @silvercat
08 February, 01:16
He is another of the austin steinbart types. Pathetic.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
08 February, 01:21
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
I think we are going to see a timber effect on a lot of these Influencers. Juan is one of them.