Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
08 February, 12:38
I'm quite for a reason. Will keep you posted later. May I ask for the prayer warriors...please pray for my hubby. Going for an open heart surgery soon. Thank you in advance. xxxx

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
08 February, 12:47
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
Prayers for your husband, Annie, may God guide the physicians and all medical personnel who are on his case.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 February, 12:52
In response Every Time to her Publication
At the bottom of my heart, I thank you! xxxx

Every Time @soTELLme533
08 February, 12:55
Annie, pray that God be his physicians. God bless you.

I am so sure HE will be. I will share his story later but the whole "thing" with him is a miracle already! We are so blessed. xxxx
12:57 PM - Feb 08, 2024
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Michelle37sexy in this post can reply
08 February, 01:06
I am so tired and it's late in South Africa...okay not late..8pm but I need sleep. Thank you all in advance. I will make time to thank each and every one later. For now....you all are just Amazing people of our God! So blessed. Thank you.