Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
08 February, 10:25
I felt very lonely, so I went outside and looked at the night sky for the first time in a while. I found several of them. I spoke to them unilaterally. They move gently. I believe that most of my feelings have been conveyed. However, my receiving antenna is not growing easily. . .
Please help me quickly. I want to meet you soon.

😢🙏💞🛸✨🛸✨🛸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 February, 10:34
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Navy is talking to you!
🤝❤

https://twitter.com/USNavy...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 February, 10:40
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
please translate.🙏

08 February, 10:41
See the US 🇺🇸 flag and the Japan flag 🇯🇵 and the 🤝 hands between the two flags?
That's us!
😉💞🙏

08 February, 10:48
I want them to participate too.
✨🛸👽👽👽🛸✨.

By the way, could you please translate this?

08 February, 10:50
1 つの単純な事実を理解してください。米国は世界の他の地域とつながっています。それを知っているなら、特定の情報が公開されると、デフォルトで世界大戦や大規模な苦しみが引き起こされることを理解してください。私たちはオープンソースの考えを共有していますが、命を大切にしており、結果と包含可能性に基づいて意思決定を行う必要があります。
Q

1143.To my fellow incarnated extraterrestrials, how could I have forgotten this crumb.Q.

They are always watching over us, right?
When I feel lonely and isolated, I look up at the night sky and find them.
And I talk to them.
Of course, there are days when you can't find it.

Thank you for translating.😌🙏💞
11:02 AM - Feb 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
08 February, 11:07
❤👉👈❤

Love you!

08 February, 11:18
Among the Q posts, I like 1143 the most.
I was very happy when I saw them for the first time.
And even if you are lonely and lonely, when you see them, you feel safe because you can believe that they are watching over you.
😊💞✨🛸✨