Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
I felt very lonely, so I went outside and looked at the night sky for the first time in a while. I found several of them. I spoke to them unilaterally. They move gently. I believe that most of my feelings have been conveyed. However, my receiving antenna is not growing easily. . .
Please help me quickly. I want to meet you soon.

πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ›Έβœ¨πŸ›Έβœ¨πŸ›Έ
10:25 AM - Feb 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
09 February, 09:33
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Great post. About a year ago I was looking at the stars. Then all of a sudden 2 of the fixed stars close together started moving slowly. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, those were massive ships and they just kept on moving together across the sky. I telephthicly said Thank You!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 February, 10:03
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
Amazing! I've never seen anything big.
It's still about the same size as a star. They move calmly and slowly.
Sometimes it moves in quick zigzags.
There are times when I turn off the lights and move on.
I feel like the stars are moving too.
Either way, I believe that they are watching over us.
The night sky is very mysterious. Occasionally, mysterious scenes such as mysterious flashing lights can be seen in the night sky.
βœ¨πŸ’«πŸŒŸπŸ’«βœ¨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
09 February, 08:58
πŸ₯ΉπŸ’”πŸ’₯πŸ’«πŸ˜©

09 February, 09:01
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
?

trueblue @trueblue
08 February, 11:14
I do this same thing. I know they’re always watching, always listening. You are never alone and have a family much bigger than you realize.

08 February, 11:36
In response trueblue to his Publication
This year marks five years since I started seeing UFOs. They usually move when I talk to them. However, I haven't really developed the antennae to receive messages from them. I wish more people would be interested in UFOs and aliens. They're probably watching from everywhere.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 February, 10:34
Navy is talking to you!
🀝❀

https://twitter.com/USNavy...

08 February, 10:40
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
please translate.πŸ™