VANJA RODIC @NEDIVON
REGARDS TO ALL,

Here I want to share with you the experience from the K platform, to which our VK account directed everyone at one point.

I've had twitter since 2013, never used it for intertextuality and personal messages, until last year, when several orchestrated accounts followed and approached me in the name of moving to a new quantum system...that is, transferring real money to digital currency and their accumulation on some kind of platform... in the form of a CLOUD... an application, a trust wallet, etc...

I was literally robbed twice within a month, once on January 4. for $100 and 05.02. for $500.

It was suggested to me by this account that guided me, to install a new wallet because my current one was hacked and to start a new purchase of digital assets, I guess these people think that we are all SHEEP.
02:48 AM - Feb 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by NEDIVON in this post can reply
VANJA RODIC @NEDIVON
08 February, 02:48
In response VANJA RODIC to her Publication
Not to mention the up-to-dateness and agility of the digital wallet, which responds formally to emails and other pitfalls of the overall system, and the feeling of misery I'm going through... OF COURSE THEY HAVEN'T SOLVED ANYTHING YET...

I note that I did not MISTAKE the funds from my digital wallet to another address, but they were transferred to another platform that I believe is a SOURCE OF INCOME FOR PROFITERS OF HUMAN MISERABILITY LIKE I AM NOW!

So I'm sure that most of those "benevolent accounts" with funny names, abbreviations and even more funny profile pictures are set up here and there for one purpose only, robbery!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
VANJA RODIC @NEDIVON
08 February, 02:49
In response VANJA RODIC to her Publication
I don't know what kind of experience you have and I don't care much about that, but here I am EXCEPTION FROM THAT GAME, so let my side be heard.

Ask yourself who you are sending your legally acquired money to, to which platforms, how they will co-indicate later if the DARKNESS HAPPENS AT ALL and the famous switch to a new financial system...

I should mention that I am an IT engineer by profession and that all those copying and pasting operations seem ridiculous to me and that it took me a month to understand what is being done in an orchestrated and well-managed system...

And I congratulate the profiteers of HUMAN MISERABLE breakfast, lunch, dinner AND EVERYTHING IN THAT ORDER.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396