Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
06 February, 09:17
Coincidence?

9:44 = 17
7:45 = 17

Misspelling: THE SENATE [SURRENDER] OUR BORDER BILL IS DEAD!

DJT: SURRENDER
Q 4498 : Surrender to None!

DJT: DEAD!
Q 4498: Deaths!
Both have exclamation marks.

#qproof
#QANON
#Potus
#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debra ... @WelcomeHome
06 February, 10:03
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I see ‘Bill is dead’. Bill Clinton???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 February, 06:30
In response Debra ... to her Publication
I had thought similar. But also saw Bill Maher on POTUS’ Truth.

Could also mean Bill is DEATH.

Red Shoe Club?

Epstein Island.

Ritual Sacrifice.

HRC is still tweeting.

Or could be a prelude to news but we haven’t had chatter chatter of Bill and Hillary’s health at all. So take note.

Silver Cat @silvercat
We do not know if that is hrc; anybody can be tweeting as her.
06:42 PM - Feb 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
08 February, 06:17
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Q never said HRC or BC was dead. And Q is the highest level of intelligence we have. So I’ll go with they’re not yet. Makes sense to you? Makes sense to me.

Disinformation is everywhere.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
08 February, 06:24
agree with you.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
08 February, 04:20
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Ima go w BC is dead. Bill Maher? He looks like a Hefner clone and Miley looks like a Dolly P Clone to me.... Anyway the internet survived without me all day? There are still WW2 Veterans around. I met one today. Infantry 1944. Burma. When asked what he did there... Ducked. :) Had all his marbles and retained a sense of humor. GRATEFUL to serve THEM.