Jody Donohue @Jody
06 February, 08:58
Seeing a lot of doubters in here. I think you are on the wrong social media site.
Raising doubt because you have come upon inconsistencies, is understandable. I think at some
Point, we all have. Not one person can shed light on the actualities taking place today, nor yesterday.
Perhaps asking your questions, would be better served on say, X? We are bound by God, merely trying to stay afloat, having learned all that we have. Coming in here casting doubt on PDJT is moot. Until we fit the puzzle pieces together, you bloodying the waters, only leaves a bad taste in our mouths. This is our House, under the Lord’s veil. If you have nothing nice to say..Say nothing. πŸ™‚ God bless yas πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
06 February, 09:12
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Sorry, but I question everything, always have, and always will. I have been here since the beginning too, but not asking questions about everything is how we got in this fix in the first place.
The Bible gives us a description of the anti-christ, and it would be pure stupidity on my part to ignore the fact that Trump is in a perfect position to turn on the people. I trust only Our Creator 100%. I question everything and everyone else relentlessly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
I too have questioned this same thing.. but keep in mind how much information has been removed from the Bible.. how controlled organized religion is.. only 66 books out of how many?? 😊😊😊
10:06 AM - Feb 07, 2024
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanHippieChic in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
08 February, 12:21
In response ROBIN Hippiechic to her Publication

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
07 February, 08:29
In response ROBIN Hippiechic to her Publication
I know. I cannot wait until all the books of the Bible are available to us for examination and disection.