dawn deplorable patriot @cruella1
one example of the propaganda they try to feed us
04:59 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by cruella1 in this post can reply
Michelle Thompson @Mrthomps
28 February, 04:17
In response dawn deplorable patriot to her Publication
The lies...just awful

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
19 February, 01:27
Photo on the right is correct. For left-there is a Laurence Givelichian but no Saskpeds on tw**ter. For this link below, I have a blank space in the article, but I'm not sure if it's ad blocker. Only search result on CBC. I REALLY hate this photo: Gilhttps://www.cbc.ca/news/he... #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @Nous
19 February, 12:49
Yep and worst of all, I saw this picture days ago on this site with a whole paragraph of someone crying over their girlfriend who is in coma due to corona vaccine. We really need to be careful what we share

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
19 February, 12:33
I have no words... In a world where the most honest media man to ever lived died and left me in tears for 2 days....they can go to hell!

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
13 February, 09:30
please America wake up!

Sunflower Beauty @MississippiGal4Trump
12 February, 11:03
sickening. these people will do anything and i mean anything to set their narrative. sickos. #GodWins #loveourchildren

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
11 February, 11:54
Communist Broadcasting Corp

cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
11 February, 08:27
Parents need to sue,

Kathy Card @Trumper01
11 February, 08:11
That is their History ... Gave MSM long ago for that reason. I still can't believe people believe Local and Main Stream Media's. I listen to our Police and EMS Scanner to get the news that may affect us. Weather it is what is is and even with all the tecnology they are wrong 50-60% of the time. Anyother news I need or want I do my own reseach .... period

LQve Trump @LoveTump
11 February, 06:58
Great catch!

Norma &Al KalnGlass @NormAl2Q2Q
11 February, 06:03
Bookmarked....thank you fir posting.

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
11 February, 05:55
Someody call these parents so they can win a big lawsuit.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
11 February, 05:54
This sucks, but let's not pretend the MSM are the only ones doing it. Same misleading shit happens on here.

One example of many
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Dexter Dirtmover @Dexterdirtmover
11 February, 05:39
Oran Mo is very close to where I live . My ExMother-in-law lives there . They think because it's a little town, not much gets out to the bigger area ,they could pass this off. Oran Pop.1512

Lily Morales @Pachimama
11 February, 05:36
Did someone comment on this idiots page. I don't have twitter but someone should tag him with these pictures and tell him to stop posting fake shit!!