Jody Donohue @Jody
06 February, 08:58
Seeing a lot of doubters in here. I think you are on the wrong social media site.
Raising doubt because you have come upon inconsistencies, is understandable. I think at some
Point, we all have. Not one person can shed light on the actualities taking place today, nor yesterday.
Perhaps asking your questions, would be better served on say, X? We are bound by God, merely trying to stay afloat, having learned all that we have. Coming in here casting doubt on PDJT is moot. Until we fit the puzzle pieces together, you bloodying the waters, only leaves a bad taste in our mouths. This is our House, under the Lord’s veil. If you have nothing nice to say..Say nothing. πŸ™‚ God bless yas πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
06 February, 09:33
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Well doesn't this smack like censorship

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
Sorry πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
09:40 PM - Feb 06, 2024
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 February, 09:32
Jody, I see your view and support your view to say what you mean and mean what you say, and I agree with you 100 percent.

I have had a week or people posting anti-trump bullshit and I think it is because we ae getting closer to the election, and if they don't like what I say, please block me if you don't want to listen to me.

We have the right to say what we want to say.

Jody Donohue @Jody
07 February, 09:49
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
This.
CM I’m seeing it on both sites. My foundation is pretty strong at this point. I am with you all the way. God wins my friend. β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
06 February, 09:42
I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to be cranky.

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 February, 09:45
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
It’s ok. I get it. I’m a little on edge as well.
Some of us really are just hanging by a thread. πŸ™