Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
06 February, 05:32
Personal story - My father was sent to the ER directly from his drs. appt bcause his red cell count was "in the toilet". Drs. words - not mine. Said he may need a transfusion. He's been struggling for some time & is NOT jabbed. I panicked a little, knowing they didn't have the fortitude (intentional IMO) to distinguish pure blood from "experimental mRNA bioweapon- laced blood". I called the hospital requesting that I be able to donate blood directly to him, fully expecting them to laugh & treat me as though I was crazy. Using those EXACT words each time I spoke to someone, "experimental mRNA bioweapon-laced blood" seemed to get their attn & they were discussing whether it was legal for me to do so. Point? Your words are important! Use them! Don't candy-coat them w/words like jabs, Covid 19, etc.. Call them out for EXACTLY what they are - flu19, experimental mRNA bioweapon-laced, etc.. You just might just help to wake another lost soul. He didn't get a transfusion but not sure he won't

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
I wouldn't want blood from another human being. If death comes, I will accept it.
08:07 AM - Feb 06, 2024
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FullwithHope in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Love Life, click on at the bottom under it