Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
05 February, 10:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by EyeQtest in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 February, 10:48
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
They are depicted in the 2nd row far right. Or do you mean they no longer exist?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
05 February, 02:39 (E)
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Well I looked twice. Yes. That’s it!!!!! Hey many are being torn down. KY sold tobacco allotments to China and ran family farmers away. Sold out to “Race horse” farms. Sad

Nina Patriot @NinaPatriot
05 February, 10:48
KY Anon here too 😊

05 February, 03:03
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
Hello!!! I’m in central ky area. Home of bluegrass conspiracy Went to school with this gang
Andrew Thornton CIA
Killed September 11.
Buried in section Q
No coincidences

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
05 February, 10:47
Show us maybe?

Nina Patriot @NinaPatriot
05 February, 10:52
In response Kris Williams to her Publication

05 February, 03:00
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Kris it was there. Second row, right, I smoked my breakfast 🥴