Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
05 February, 10:06
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Guess it was Dutch style, feeding & watering 7 morgans every day.
Dollar a day, set me up for those Friday night dances.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
05 February, 10:10
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
05 February, 10:44
No Kentucky Tobacco barns 🧐

Nina Patriot @NinaPatriot
05 February, 10:48
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
KY Anon here too 😊

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 February, 10:48
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
They are depicted in the 2nd row far right. Or do you mean they no longer exist?

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
05 February, 10:41
I forked a lot of calf pooped-straw bedding out of our Western Prairie style Barn in my days growing up!!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
05 February, 10:42
In response STEVE ENGR MAN to his Publication
Lucky you! ;-)