Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 02:30
How do you destroy the mockingbird media? Script a movie, feed them a false narrative that tickles their ears, and let them run with it and self destruct. Trap set. They'll never recover from it. Trump controls the narrative. Checkmate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Killimataro ... @Killimataro
11 February, 03:12
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
My parents are chomping on blue pills, send help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
11 February, 03:23
In response Killimataro ... to his Publication
mine are too. I saved my husband and though he isn't researching or anything, he listens. He won't be completely lost forever. My mom, sister, aunt, and grandma will be. My dad is a conservative but nothing really surprises him lol

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
It's a spiritual battle. Those whose faith is weak are easily influenced by the low vibrations of the fake news media. We lightbearers incarnated now exactly for this purpose to help the rest of humanity to go through this spiritual awakening after thousands of years of slumber.
As much as we can hold the light in spite of the onslaught of illusion, we are helping those around us, even if they are not ready to listen. A small percentage will be totally lost, but it's their choice.
04:39 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RiversM18 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts