Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
How do you destroy the mockingbird media? Script a movie, feed them a false narrative that tickles their ears, and let them run with it and self destruct. Trap set. They'll never recover from it. Trump controls the narrative. Checkmate.
02:30 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Diana Roesling @littlehummer
11 February, 07:34
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I've been thinking about this a lot, lately!! ......this many-headed hydra of evil.....feels like the MSM is one of the toughest to destroy.....I think you are right.....it must SELF destruct.......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
11 February, 06:29
Yup

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
11 February, 06:30
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
My Parents friends ,who are 79 , say that we are watching a Movie with Bad Actors 🎥🍿 Everyone knows ✅💯

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
11 February, 05:08
im sure its no coincidence the fencing companies name that put up fence around white house its name is checkmate lol

robin fineman @RobinD
11 February, 04:55
LOL....The big lie..is all I hear. CNN Report @4:49 pm President
Trump was golfing today! NOW they call him president?? I
used to cringe at the Mr. Trump name. Hahaha he's golfing because
they are trying to keep him busy. Also CNN- can you imagine
if he still had twitter. The Greatest Show Ever!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
God Bless you @ghostezra . I appreciate the incredible amount of info you share, the pep talks, and straight-talk/no sugar-coating. 🙏❤️🇺🇸

God Bless you @ghostezra . I appreciate the incredible amount of info you share, the pep talks, and straight-talk/no sugar-coating. 🙏❤️🇺🇸

11 February, 04:54

Razz Matazz @RLH10
11 February, 04:32
Wonder if Biden supposedly signing all of the EO's is just one of the things that has been tickling their ears? Either way, this is the best movie EVER.

KTE Mass @PatriotReady15
11 February, 03:24
So, the lawyer said he would NOT be there Friday afternoon and Saturday due to Sabbath but "Someone will take his place." Would Trump take his place?? Then somehow show the guy with horns is indeed Special Ops, Pelosi laptop, etc. all come into play where media can't look away and an investigation/conviction would be warranted....Thoughts

KTE Mass @PatriotReady15
11 February, 03:27
In response KTE Mass to his Publication
I was thinking Sidney would but you mentioned Trump dropping the hammer/pleading his case....hmmm

robin fineman @RobinD
11 February, 04:56
In response KTE Mass to his Publication
What if it's JR?
BABABABOOM!

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
11 February, 03:13
Yes! abcnews of course it eating it up😌

Killimataro ... @Killimataro
11 February, 03:12
My parents are chomping on blue pills, send help.

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
11 February, 03:23
In response Killimataro ... to his Publication
mine are too. I saved my husband and though he isn't researching or anything, he listens. He won't be completely lost forever. My mom, sister, aunt, and grandma will be. My dad is a conservative but nothing really surprises him lol

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
11 February, 02:52
Now!? Checkmate? I've seen it in a recently dated/delta'ed drop also. How long does this phase take!!? They seem like they should have already self destructed!

Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
11 February, 02:50
I am only partially listening to the Impechment Version 2.0. All the arguments Congress is making can be destroyed by the Summer's Riots, burning, murder, looting, facism.... Waiting to see how this plays out. Hell - so far evidence has already been proven to be fraudulant.

LAGAL LAGAL @Lagal
11 February, 02:44
We miss Trump so bad! i went to 3 rallies this year and volunteered at 2...he is amazing and the rallies were memories my son and i will never forget! my son made up his own "mix tape" of the songs played at the rallies! makes us sad to listen to the songs now....

Patrick White @NavyVeteranLS3
11 February, 02:41
That's just some BOSS as shyt🇺🇸1st

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
11 February, 02:41
But certainly they know this is a movie.

Who controls 4am talking points these days?

White Hats?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 02:49
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
Ironically, most of the media aren't part of the movie. They are left in the dark to babble their own narratives and self destruct. Real journalism is dead. People are going to see that very soon.

Stock Azzo @VoicelessWarrior
11 February, 02:39
tic toc tic toc tic toc

Yester Vue @realyestervue
11 February, 02:38
I can't believe the idiots forcefully opened the very trap that will ensnare them by changing impeachment rules! BRILLIANT MOVE!!!

Tammy Lee @LadyLuckNC
11 February, 02:37
wonder if one witness may walk out and say Hi, my name is Ashli Babbitt and Nancy Pelosi hired me to die that day.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 02:52
In response Tammy Lee to her Publication
You are close, now think full whitehat control. Adjust that theory 10 degrees.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
11 February, 03:08
In response Tammy Lee to her Publication
George Floyd wilk be a witness. 🤣🤣

Only followers of this user (WhiteKnight) can see their posts

Brandon Burt @Ernie3051
11 February, 02:34
where is the fast forward button, i can't handle the reawakening of people anymore

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
11 February, 02:34
I'm at the point where I'm trying to figure out which of these players are just acting their part? I'd guess it's more than we originally thought.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 02:37
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Don't do that, it'll drive you nuts trust me. Just watch the movie, take a bathroom break if the film becones too intense. But whatever you do, don't miss the ending!

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
11 February, 02:32
and not a minute too soon