Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
04 February, 09:22
Durham.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
04 February, 09:24
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Is vk back? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
AU is #Home

VK remains online ]dormant[ on AU and this is something you can check yourself on the v2 version of AU
09:28 PM - Feb 04, 2024
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
07 February, 05:57
I am way behind. What is v2. I was never sure what or who vk was. Was it AI or John Jr.? Time traveler? 🤔🤔

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 February, 06:09
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
JFK Jr = V = Q = Z = R

But there is only Q.

Picture getting clearer?

connie wright @cowri
04 February, 09:29
Z.....on X

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
04 February, 09:34
In response connie wright to her Publication
i know but Z has a different vibe than V =)

but then again

so does R & Q

if you know what i mean ;)

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
04 February, 09:39
In response connie wright to her Publication
did you notice the APL bump?

=)

hes changed it since 11/22/23