E.Sabi Patriot @Star
24 January, 08:58
Nice nugget on the U.S Debt Clock

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valentina Pythia @Pythia
24 January, 09:04
In response E.Sabi Patriot to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
E.Sabi Patriot @Star
24 January, 09:39
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
It's a 404 video that comes up when I click on it.

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
25 January, 12:11
Strange!!! It was explaining about the History of who owns the debt clock!

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
26 January, 10:27
Maybe I can search for it. Thanks for trying to share.

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
28 January, 01:58 (E)
You're welcome!! Does this link work for you? I might have posted the other one wrong!! 😖

https://www.tiktok.com/@sh...

Nope!! I checked it!! I think this site is blocking that link!!!😲😲😲

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
28 January, 02:04
This is it!!

Mellissa @Mellissa
28 January, 07:49
🙏🙏🙏

Only people mentioned by Pythia in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Valentina Pythia, click on at the bottom under it