E.Sabi Patriot @Star
24 January, 08:58
Nice nugget on the U.S Debt Clock

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valentina Pythia @Pythia
24 January, 09:04
In response E.Sabi Patriot to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
E.Sabi Patriot @Star
24 January, 09:39
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
It's a 404 video that comes up when I click on it.

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
25 January, 12:11
Strange!!! It was explaining about the History of who owns the debt clock!

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
26 January, 10:27
Maybe I can search for it. Thanks for trying to share.

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
28 January, 01:58 (E)
You're welcome!! Does this link work for you? I might have posted the other one wrong!! 😖

https://www.tiktok.com/@sh...

Nope!! I checked it!! I think this site is blocking that link!!!😲😲😲

Only people mentioned by Pythia in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
04 February, 10:51
🤔hhhmmmm so i wonder what this all means? is it his site or someone else running it.....? Maybe he builds websites....

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
04 February, 10:07
That was a serious dig. Nice work.

Mellissa @Mellissa
28 January, 07:49
🙏🙏🙏

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
04 February, 07:29
In response Mellissa to her Publication
🙏😄