Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 February, 05:15
Idk if anyone has noticed, I know a lot of you are on X too, but for those that are not there has been a lot of discussion about Flynn lately with Alex Jones & some other guy practically giddy calling for Trump to be assassinated so they can put Flynn in & Stone and some others pushing Flynn as the back up plan to Trump.
There is also a video that I had not seen before DoQ posted of an incident in Trump's first days of Putin calling for Trump and Flynn not telling him about the call.
Trump missed the call. He was pissed.
Flynn has a movie coming out that really looks to me could well be promoting himself no mention in the trailer for it of Trump.

Here is what DoQ had to say about it:

https://twitter.com/doqhol...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
Trump's assassination, or attempt of, has been predicted since the mid 90s in the illuminati card game. As for all the other drama I just ignore it. Trust the plan and hold the line.
06:10 PM - Feb 04, 2024
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QTHEWORLD17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I am Tnstruct, click on at the bottom under it