Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Idk if anyone has noticed, I know a lot of you are on X too, but for those that are not there has been a lot of discussion about Flynn lately with Alex Jones & some other guy practically giddy calling for Trump to be assassinated so they can put Flynn in & Stone and some others pushing Flynn as the back up plan to Trump.
There is also a video that I had not seen before DoQ posted of an incident in Trump's first days of Putin calling for Trump and Flynn not telling him about the call.
Trump missed the call. He was pissed.
Flynn has a movie coming out that really looks to me could well be promoting himself no mention in the trailer for it of Trump.

Here is what DoQ had to say about it:

https://twitter.com/doqhol...
05:15 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
05 February, 12:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
In Trump's early days as President, Gen. Flynn spoke with Russian envoy Kislyak and didn't tell Trump about the call. Much ado was made of it; it seemed Flynn thought of it as just doing his job as NS Advisor to the President. He wasn't hiding it. I don't recall about a call from Putin that Flynn mishandled.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
04 February, 11:42
Hey!
We all have been guided to be independant with God as leader.

We share info we find, analize, catalog, adding footnotes to the movie. We watch listen share as God guides each on their path. This 'who done it' has many 'whos' & much was/is/will be done before the finsl reveal.

Its for the children, our future generations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Taapken @Suzy2s
04 February, 11:31
Alex Jones has ALWAYS been evil. Many are so brain washed by him...they will find out....REMEMBER General Flynn was in the Military.... loose lips sink ships..... is not just a saying,.....And Mark Taylor and several others have Always said "be careful who you follow. Many are not who we think.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
04 February, 11:30
well that does it for me...i was always on the fence about flynn....not now....dont trust him

Happy Days @Sun2516
04 February, 11:20
The people for the most part here on a o up are gifted.

Happy Days @Sun2516
04 February, 11:19
I’ll add to this wonder posting
-
All the fakes
Try to be spokespeople lol 😂
I think 🤔
The Truth has begAn rolling out and they are pissed 😡
“Inside circles” my ass 😂

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
04 February, 10:39
Jordan Sather?

Richie Richard @Richie
04 February, 09:53
I have been a little perflexed by Flynn. In the beginning I was in his corner, I felt like the was being persecuted like President Trump. Then I feel like he turned his back on Trump while trying to encourage digital soldiers. Now, with this Alex Jones podcast, I am just a little confused - this helps me make my decision about him because we all know where confusion comes from.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
04 February, 09:30
Just now watching Charlie Freaks latest video on Rumble. "You Are Watching A Movie" he is making some interesting connections so far. There are those of us who have been in this since CV hit and before, I keep coming back to just that, "We are watching a movie", We do not know who is good bad or what, so maybe, sit back, observe and don't get caught up in the CHAOS if it all. I do not think we are supposed to figure it out right now, perhaps part of the point of the CHAOS is to make us eventually realize how easily we can be swayed/lied to one way or the other, don't trust the ones in power, or don't give away your power, or like judging others *I know the truth and you are wrong' Your an idiot to follow that person' *He is controlled opposition', Perhaps it is all by design. Me, I am taking deep breaths, getting as much rest , taking care of my body and mind as best possible, trying not to get caught up in the small things ,backing up and out to see what the BIG PICTURE is.

Every Time @soTELLme533
04 February, 09:20 (E)
Angels I've posted about how I got involved in 2 different cults at 2 different times when 2 different friends invited me to meetings.
Both cults were seductive, fascinating and dangerously not from God, but from an evil source.
The relevance: After the 2020 election Flynn urged us to be patriotic digital soldiers. He promised us, “Hold on for 30 days after which Trump will be inaugurated, Feb 2021.”
Flynn wasn’t the only mistaken prophet, there were predictions galore, of when Trump would publicly assume the US presidency.
Time went on and I saw a video of Flynn at 1 of his speaking gigs.
He spoke the subtle, deceptive words of a religion called The Great White Brotherhood which was my scariest cult involvement.
Woah-red flags! I decided then, that I'd stay away from Flynn.
I'm not asking you to believe me however my experience of The Great White Brotherhood is that IT IS SATANIC. Its leader is Satan who is so deceptive that followers may not even know who they're worshipping

connie wright @cowri
04 February, 10:22
In response Every Time to her Publication
ASK Flynn about Racine, Wisconsin....Paul Ryan is from Wisconsin....do Tunnels come to mind (who knows where the bodies are buried has a whole new meaning) Roger Stone, Mark Milley & Michael have a lot in common about JAN 6th....

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
04 February, 09:13
THINK LOGICAL > ALEX JONES HATES Q (calls q anons QTARDs/has said many times he spoke with TRUMP and Trump denied knowing about Q./…. It’s widely known that General FLYNN took the Q WWG1WGA oath (Flynn was filmed)… Flynn Leads the DIGITAL SOLDIERS.

💥We are finally here PATRIOTS!!! THE GENERAL CALLS OUT THE DAVOS GROUP [GREAT RESET] KLAUS SCHWAB AND WORLD ELITES WHO ARE ATTEMPTING TO TAKE FULL AUTHORITARIAN CONTROL OF THE WORLD .. FLYNN CONNECTS DURHAM REPORT TO RIGGED ELECTION AND RELEASE OF THE MAN MADE VIRUS…….. And give a small piece of hint to an Military OPERATION Taken place…

EXPECT other higher Leaders and officials across the WORLD TO START pointing in the TRUE direction of the PLANDEMIC PLANNERS >>EVENT 201 > DAVOS
GROUP=/SOROS/GATES/ROCKEFELLER’S/ROTHSCHILDS/WORLD BANKS/HRC/OBAMA ECT ECT…

👇 Entire post by Q) The Storm Rider
https://forthepeople.space...

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
04 February, 08:45
Nana, I've been listening to Mike Gill (Pandora papers) for a while now. I hear him saying the same thing about Flynn, but, do we really know who is who? What I mean is, Flynn could be deeply under cover and playing a role. I know that there are pictures out there of another Flynn, has he been replaced? We just don't know, but many things do look very obvious, maybe too obvious. I'm not taking up for Flynn, I'm just saying we don't know about anyone! The other Flynn I see has a broader nose and lighter hair.

Only followers of this user (Y2K73) can see their posts

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
04 February, 08:43
My gut thinks disclosure is coming on this real soon. Too many weird vibes. Think Dr Jan has been testing reactions for the last several days to see how “truthers” will react.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 February, 08:20
flynn is politician. all politicians are evil

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
04 February, 08:25
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Politics: A contraction made up of two words…
Poly, meaning Many, and
Tics, meaning blood-sucking little varmints!

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
04 February, 07:47
This sounds plausible. However, there are how many different looking MFlyns out there?? It’s a great time to only trust God.
Also a great time for….
America, Bless God!!!

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
04 February, 06:10
Trump's assassination, or attempt of, has been predicted since the mid 90s in the illuminati card game. As for all the other drama I just ignore it. Trust the plan and hold the line.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 February, 05:16
Sorry the pages posted backwards

amy lilley @amylilley
04 February, 07:11 (E)
I saw the video of Roger Stone speaking about the ‘said topic’, never trusted his sorry ass anyhow🐸

…or Jordan Sather, like, NOT AT ALL😳