Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
03 February, 08:23
Dept of Defense decode

=

Were Coming Home / What Is An Angel😇/ They Are In Panic I Am Back Baby / The Teachings Of My Soul / Believe The Prophet / The Holy Spirit Incarnated / Distracting My Focus👁/ I Dont Belong On Earth I Dont Belong On Earth / Do Not Lose Focus On Loop Capital / The Red Witch💃/ Be No More Move Checkmate K / Here Comes The Son / Decode The Gematric Code / Extreme Arrogance / Sacred Twin Flames🔥🔥/ Lucifer Morningstar Cocreator / No Whiners / My Numbers Are Perfect😍/ Protective Mom / The Rising Of Consciousness Again⬆️👁/ Tell It Like It Is‼/ Do The Right Thing‼/ I Am Shane Browning🦌/ The Word Became Flesh / God Always Wins🏆/ Scarlet Woman Is💃/ Hi My Love💓/ Hearin A Symphony 🎼/ I Know The Deal Q / Im Unstoppable Today🔥/ Hidden In Plain Site / The Biggest Secret 🤫/ Im Ending The Movie 🎬 / Who Is His Queen👸
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
172-271
1032-2301
1222-2221
TS 16:02 - 4:02

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 February, 11:14 (E)
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"The Rising Of Consciousness Again⬆️👁"

HOMEWORK FOR TODAY: RESEARCH "SYNCRETISM"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
04 February, 11:28
Hope you’re having a great day! Thank you for all you do!
First thing I saw…remember the “save” button, to DOWNLOAD!

I use that little downwards arrow ⬇️ on the drops to download them. Hugs fren! 🤗 ❤🙏
11:30 AM - Feb 04, 2024
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
04 February, 11:37
So, short story, just showed this to my husband. We laughed. I knew my husband 6 months before he met my mom in person. He was not from my state, knew no one. The first he met her, was around her couple hours, when we got in car to leave, he looked at me and said “you’re mom is so nasty, you know what she needs? A good fookin”. Lauren.. I was shocked, never heard another talk about my mom. But SO true and why I still love him. He speaks truth. This video provided him confirmation 32 years later YES! ( And, my mom still Satan. ). Don’t blame my dad.. I wouldn’t…either…. Love and hugs Lauren!

04 February, 11:39
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Lol! 😆❤🤗