Anthony Michau18 @AnthonyMichau18
03 February, 05:14
Am I seeing things or is that Estein's Island at the top left????

#MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
03 February, 05:16
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
Can't even imagine what these girls went through😫😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
03 February, 10:51
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
probably not much only because they're used in a very visible, public capacity

04 February, 07:12
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
While this came up years ago in Q, Q & A. 1 for her and 1 for him. There was a 3rd child, what happened to the 3rd child?

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
04 February, 07:51
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
There was a third???

04 February, 10:55
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
In Q's Q & A. Yes, I believe it was a boy. never found out what happened to him? I want to believe the demons sacrificed him.

Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yankee Carolyn, click on at the bottom under it