Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
04 February, 09:53
How to Discover Your Mission

You were born with a unique purpose to fulfill on earth. That means there is something that is yours, and yours alone, to do—and unless you do it for loved ones or for the betterment of mankind, no one will.

Many of us don’t have the faintest idea what our mission is, or even that we’re supposed to have one.

To find your mission, start by asking yourself:
What am I passionate about?
What is it that I love to do, that I live just to do?
Plain and simple, what makes me happy?
[1]

Archangel Gabriel and the guiding angels will help you understand and carry out your life's purpose. You can give affirmations for angelic guidance.

Visualisation: As you give these affirmations, see Gabriel and the angels of guidance pouring into your body, mind and soul a white light that infuses you with confidence, joy and direction.

continued in comments......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
04 February, 10:01
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Grand Rising Dale !!...what if one does not know what their passion is?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
You will find it... it is INSIDE of You FAM"
10:04 AM - Feb 04, 2024
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dale Bradburn, click on at the bottom under it