Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
03 February, 09:03
If you draw, sketch, or paint. I would love to see your work, please sign it before showing it here!!!

I will try to share some of my work., when I have a few.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Withheld @Suebysea
03 February, 09:56
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I am a reasonably established artist here in Nova Scotia Canada.
This is titled : Sticks And Stones
My profile picture is also artwork of mine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 February, 10:01
In response Sue Withheld to her Publication
You guys are Terrific! Wow!!! I am just learning. I like to dabble.

Sue Withheld @Suebysea
03 February, 10:07
Painting/art is a good stress reliever.😊
I do this for a living.I retired from professional tattooing in 2016.

03 February, 10:11
That explains why you are so good! Great attention to detail and shadows! Well done! I would like to see more!

Sue Withheld @Suebysea
03 February, 10:21
Angels Among Us and Ocean Frolic
I hope they make you smile.✌😁

Wow! So beautiful!

How do you drawn from? Inspiration of pics or just from the mind?
10:23 PM - Feb 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Sue Withheld @Suebysea
03 February, 10:26
Sometimes photo reference sometimes out of my head.Once I have painted a thing I remember it's details and don't generally need reference after that.That is my autistic superpower.Remembering details.Don't ask me what I went into the kitchen for though hahaha.

04 February, 10:41
:-)