Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
https://twitter.com/DenyTh...

This may be the person who I corresponded with on VOAT in 2017-2019.

They have some serious stuff on Racine, WI that shows that Scott Walker & Paul Ryan were working with Global Societies, U of Chicago, Pritzkers, and many RINO's to use Racine as a stepping stool to control us through FoxConn tech.

Funny how Wisconsin is the bullseye dead center of North America, and North America is the bullseye dead center of the world, which means WI is the bullseye of the world. Marathon County, WI to be exact.

That's where most of my family lives. I grew up in Zion, IL on the IL/WI border. I know I'm giving up too much but I'm feeling that I should know this to share it with everyone. There are too many coincidences to my area not to share.
09:02 PM - Feb 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
03 February, 09:24
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
Kyle Rittenhouse apparently grew up in Antioch, IL. Went to the same High School as my sisters'. His dad lived in Zion, IL..no one knew him.

He started a revolution in Kenosha, WI that's just the town south of Racine, WI

I'm calling bullshit. I would have called it earlier but I really don't have a platform to stand on except here.

There is a real psyop going on in ChiWaukee....I've been watching it since 2016. Obama lost his hand off to Hillary and now we have the DNC Convention in Chicago and the RNC Convention in Milwaukee.

Civil War much?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
03 February, 10:09
Wow, interesting stuff, thanks.
I believe, from my own experience, that "They" know everything about us, so it's good for us to know as much as possible about them.
Anyway, I had to stifle a bitter laugh, because I thought "Psyops, the whole world is a psyops."
And supposedly the bad guys aren't the only ones who do it, for psyops is also a tool of the good guys.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet *** @Violetfire
06 March, 03:25
I loved Voat and still miss it. The amount of awakening there was incredible. I also loved Votable. The best ones always die young.