Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
02 February, 06:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
03 February, 08:08
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Candace is so right here!
I cannot fathom the idiocy of some of our politicians regardless of ethnicity or gender. Whatever happened to the logic that business exists to service a need and make profits as a result!??

( I watched this video earlier and when I saw you posted it here, I decided to comment and tell everyone to watch this clip. If nothing else, it can help you know how to pray. I ask God to help people see the stupidity and self- entitlement Ayanna et al, are using when they chastise a business or an individual who makes justifiable, logical decisions, action(s) regarding their business' bottom line profitability!

Walmart received the same kind of tongue lashing from Chicago politicians, when they made the decision to shut down their stores there, because they had been robbed blind and some of the stores' infrastructures were literally destroyed by thoughtless, irresponsible customers!)

As my parents often lament "Common sense is not common anymore!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
How true, thanks for sharing! 🐸
03:51 PM - Feb 03, 2024
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jimbo _66, click on at the bottom under it