Only people mentioned by Socrates in this post can reply
Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
03 February, 06:06
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
Good, now he can face an angry God for the evil he's caused, and spend eternity paying the price.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 February, 04:47
Look at them gay ass eyebrows, loserville.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 February, 04:46
DS fag triple, enemy from within, ancient tunnels. etc. STOLEN valor.

Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
03 February, 09:41
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I know this is unrelated to your post here but I have always related to some of your more personal posts involving certain shitheads if I may be so bold. I have hope for all but my current relationship if I can even call it that has I hope finally reached it's end point. I'll be real I was clocked for the first time in my life to ight and even though It didn't know me fully out it did for a second or two and I came too quick. That is my final line. I can protect myself. Bit as a follower of Christ when someone tries to harm me I try to turn a cheek. I turned all cheeks I have tonight and I am done. If any male in my family knew whe he did he would be strung and done. I am not a weak woman or one that needs a companion weak or not. But tonight was it for me. There have been many other times of similar but not as detrimental instances but I am so done. H eis moving out I will accept nothing else. I hope my jaw returns to its natural place. I'm embarrassed to even share but