Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Did we have a timeline jump today? Would definitely explain why I was up half the night with an upset tummy, achy feeling, and stuffy head. And this ringing in my ears is off the charts today!

I feel much better now, just a little bit of a messed up tummy now and zero appetite.

Anyone else experiencing similar symptoms?
12:10 PM - Feb 02, 2024
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
02 February, 12:58
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
had all that last week when the SR was acting crazy! Hit me really hard!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 February, 12:19
I wonder if it explains why that lady died again. I can't stand when people die all over again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 February, 12:18
Oh my gosh, the buzzing in my ears and head were awful last night. Today just anxiety but actually want to eat lately. Blurry eyes is bothering me and extreme fatigue. Sleep patterns are all messed up.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 February, 12:14
Had the ear ringing since 2015. However the last 6 months or so it has gotten steadily worse.

Was up at 3:45 last night.

Every night except last night this week I have been up at 10:45 or there abouts, then again at 2:45 - 3:45.

I just feel washed put all day as a result.

Ugh.

But, I am feeling hungry right now, so the appetite has not been affected 😁

02 February, 12:20
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Me too with the hunger which is crazy because I very rarely feel hunger pains and I normally don't eat much.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
02 February, 12:12
Big Jump stronger than ever for me
Vertigo early this morning
Better now

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
02 February, 12:11
Maybe, would help explain why I woke up feeling like I was in a different place.