Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
01 February, 04:47
People on twitter wanting to debate about the Bible? Am I the only one who has zero interest in this? All the LIES and these folks still invest all their time in this. I just don't get it. I want out. I don't want to debate this shit anymore. How about we get all the hidden truth disclosed to us and THEN we debate about the Bible?
This Donnie Darkened person creeps me OUT. His whole vibe just turns me off. If I wasn't already a believer, it's people like him that would push me even further away from God. He has this attitude like he wants to beat you over the head with his Bible and then pretend he's righteous. Just nope.

https://twitter.com/TheRub...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
Donnie Darkened...Donnie Darko??? Perhaps he's just a sleepwalker or movie character? He has several vids about how trump is the antichrist and shares some interesting info in them. The jury is still out for me on this one...psyop or just black-pilled? I'll give him credit in that he asks questions that move beyond the us vs them (aka one in the same puppet masters) mentality, so I can appreciate the questioning, but are we all doomed from both sides? the attitude reminds me of fire & brimstone - BUT - what if your don't play 2 sides? Not my GOD - ah, to each his own...

A. Us
B. Them
C. ...
I'll take option C - 💗
09:44 PM - Feb 01, 2024
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by iammiele in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Iam Mie, click on at the bottom under it