Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 February, 11:43
😻 One of my oldest friends died from Cancer last November.
Another has cancer in his lungs
& his pup died from Cancer just after Christmas.
Another friend’s pup is struggling with Cancer.
Another friend “got” Cancer suddenly.

💉 THE HUMANS WERE ALL JABBED

What is not being reported is not only is Cancer rising in Humans
but also in animals, especially dogs:
The owners get the jab & their shedding kills their pup
& shedding from the jabs is in every dog park
& they pick it up in their noses & paws 🐾

3-31-23 “Cancer is increasingly common in dogs
& disturbingly, canine cancers are occurring at younger ages.”
- Dr. Barbara Hodges, Vet

I pleaded with my friends NOT to get the jab or the booster
& told them about Ivermectin & HCQ.

To no avail 😔

💥 IVERMECTIN can help even if you've been jabbed
or have cancer as I understand it.

🐾 Ivermectin & Animals
https://search.nih.gov/sea...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
My daughter cured her puppy's Parvo virus with Colloidal Silver. This was after she took him to the vet and they told her they couldn't do anything but put him down. 2 weeks later he was good as new on the silver water. Vet charged her $150 for the visit.
02:28 PM - Feb 01, 2024
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WordOnTheStreets in this post can reply
Tom Smith @TS2450
02 February, 02:14
In response Jose Argentum to his Publication
How did your daughter cure her pup?. Did she use liquid or spray? How much did she give per day and how often/for how many days/weeks. This info could be valuable to many.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
02 February, 02:07 (E)
In response Tom Smith to his Publication
My pleasure. I've been making my own silver water for about 20 years now. My daughter calls me crying one day and she's begging me to overnight her some silver water. Mind you she's never been on board with the silver water. I reminded her that I gave her friend a bottle last time I visited. I told her to hit her friend up and I'd send her some in the mail. I told her to use one of them syringes with the hole in the end and to dose him with 1/2 fl oz, once in the morning once at night, and by the time she ran out my care package would arrive.

Thats all she did, took about a week before puppy (pit bull) was up and at em. A few days after that he was back to tearing up the back yard again. Then I reminded her she has a son who's old enough to keep the back yard from turning into a shit show. Now she's totally on board cause daddy did what the vet couldn't do.

Previously the silver had cured my staph infection and that's how I knew it worked. Hope this makes sense thank you for ask

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
01 February, 09:03
That is so wondeful to read! 💖🐾🐾🥰

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
01 February, 08:29
That rocks! The curing, that is. Shame on the vet! Educated idiot, either complicit or ignorant-both are dangerous.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
01 February, 04:24
I use the colloidal spray in my nose 5 sprays each nostrils 3-7 times a day depending on where I go or who I see- you can put a tsp under your tongue hold under tongue 1 minute before you swallow ( 3-7 times a day )it if you don’t have a nose sprayer. Available at Amazon and Sprouts Grocery store . I’m not a doctor ( don’t trust them
Anyway - they say get a flu shot DONT DO THAT whatever you do! Never take any shot every again!)

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 February, 10:16
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
I take colloidal silver daily. Also use the nasal spray as well

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 February, 02:37
I look forward to the day when all these
horrific agonizing DS demon "cures" & drugs
are a nightmare of the past
& we are ALL
Earth, her kingdoms, Animals & Humanity
ascended & restored
to our perfect Divine blueprints
of sparkling health & Divine LIGHT
FOREVER 🙏🏻🌎🌸🐬🐕🐘

Tracey Weller @Tweller
01 February, 04:48
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Amen