Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
⚡️Middle school teacher plays song for kids... they know all the words, it's crazy!! 💯😮

➡️Why this song? Because it's fantastic and generational. Many of us lived through FOUR decades of music like this, and then it went to shit. From the 1960s through the 1990s, we had music that stirred your soul.
They know. It's time to turn it back on...👍👍
09:11 AM - Feb 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 February, 09:13
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
My kids and Grands know it too! I use to play music at night for my kids to go to sleep by! and so passed to my grands! ❤️
🥰🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 February, 09:21
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Very good idea

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
01 February, 09:06
Good old days😍
John Denver
Smart man!🤗

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
01 February, 05:06
Timeless music🎶🎵
Love this💗

Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
01 February, 11:44
No lip sync, no autotune, no stripper clothing, no gyrations, no cleavage, 3 of the greatest female voices ever.... and all in one take.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Olivia! ABC-TV Special with Andy Gibb & ABBA - Ultra Rare TRUE STEREO ! - YouTube

ONE OF A KIND - FIRST GENERATION AUDIO. This is the concert segment IN TRUE STEREO from the 1978 special "Olivia!" Just prior to shooting this segment with...

01 February, 08:13
In response Jose Argentum to his Publication
Wow that was great

wht 2.0 @wht
01 February, 09:43
In response Jose Argentum to his Publication
I wasn't a big fan of any of these performers or these big 'hits' at the time ... too into the San Francisco thing but I have to say what with all the absolute dearth of actual real *live* ... real honest to God *music* we've suffered along with for so long this was quite enjoyable and a real treat

thank you!

Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
01 February, 10:50 (E)
Totally worth losing my spot in the rotation just to leave this comment.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
01 February, 10:25
Gives me hope that Gen Z and Gen Alpha are dumping modern music as it's garbage

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
01 February, 09:55
Love it!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
01 February, 09:48
Love it! Still have the album. 😎

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
01 February, 09:44
Gives me hope for the next generation!!!! Love it!

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
01 February, 09:22
I Love This!

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
01 February, 09:17
Beautiful! 👏