Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
πŸ’«πŸ’›πŸ’«END OF SOUL CONTRACTS:πŸ’«πŸ’›πŸ’«

* So many relationships, family ties, and long-term relationships are currently in turmoil and emotional pain.
*The division between those who embody Love and those who still live in fear is very real.
*We're looking at some people we've known and tolerated for years on a completely different wavelength... Literally...
* We no longer have anything in common and our differences are greater than the karmic bond that held us together...
* This is all a natural mismatch of energy... The process of quantum rearrangement...
* While attracting energy and repelling various energies…
As higher and higher frequency energies continue to hit the planet, those of us who can absorb the light are β€œno longer attuned to those who cannot”… The change is taking place on a very physical level.
continued in comments.....
05:38 AM - Feb 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
01 February, 11:05
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
I've been trying to make business contacts and no one is calling me back!??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
01 February, 05:55
A MIS-MATCH OF ENERGY - PERFECT DESCRIPTION.

Its getting harder and harder to be around groups of people ... its painful for me to be at work - I had to cut out a day and go part time.. thats how bad its getting and trust me I can not afford to do this ...

The thought of sitting at a dinner table with others who are not like minded is frightening to me...
I could never ever sit with my family at a dinner table (they have not spoken to me in over 4 years).... what the heck would we talk about ?

Something has to change because I can no longer navigate through everyday scenarios - its so uncomfortable for me.
..are they just as uncomfortable around me?
PRAYING FOR A UNITED CHANGE .... I welcome the frequency to kick my ass !
Great post!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
01 February, 03:27
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I think this is also happening to protect people. More than a few of us have interacted with people who may not be who we thought they were or doing what we thought they were doing. Then we add all the people who are getting paid to inform and report on everyone else and potentially endanger them. Let us all hope those folks who are knowingly and intentionally aiding and abetting crimes against humanity are also held to account. Logically, this might be why people are being separated so as not to get caught up in a hot mess.

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
01 February, 05:38
*Those we no longer resonate with literally vibrate out of our lives as we tune into different dimensional levels. ..
* Although we may still be aware of their presence on the planet, the energies prevent our paths from crossing. ..
*This is the physical shift that separates 3D and 5D that is created in our individual reality.
* These moments mark the end of some relationships (soul contracts) in your life. He may have tried everything to maintain this relationship, or maybe there was a change and he instinctively knew he had to go…
* Listen to your intuition and follow the messages you receive.
*THIS RELATIONSHIP HAS ALREADY EXPIRED….
*You've learned everything you need to learn from this situation and it's time to let it go and move on.
* Send love and healing to those you release. When you come out of these soul contracts, you will raise your vibration and align with your soul family.”

Via Whitney Reyes

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
01 February, 05:56
.. and the descriptions are so spot on - thank your sharing !