POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
DOQ
@doqholliday
Hey everyone:
Here’s the thing… if I put pressure on someone there’s a reason for it.
I was one of the original Anons. I’ve seen a lot of shit as some of you other older Anons have.
A lot of the new accounts haven’t seen what we’ve seen so they can’t discern like we can.
You may think I’m being rude or aggressive. That’s your opinion and I’m unbothered by it.
This movement has been completely hijacked by infiltrators posing as Anons and I’m tired of it.
It’s our duty to question things we don’t feel vibe right. It’s our duty to be aggressive and to stand up when something feels off.
If someone thinks we are weird or rude, it doesn’t matter. That’s not why we’re here.
We’re here to fight for truth. Plain and simple.
I’m not here to make friends and become an influencer even though I feel like many of us are good friends and even family.
I have a different style. We all have our own styles and things that make us unique.
You should never
11:24 PM - Jan 31, 2024
Only people mentioned by POCOTHUNDER in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
31 January, 11:24
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
clown on someone’s style if you truly don’t know what’s going on.
I will continue to be the same unapologetic Doq that I always have been and hopefully it can help a few people out along the way.
If you don’t like it — go cry to someone else. Go cry to mommy! Go make excuses to someone else.
They aren’t welcome here.
Feel free to unfollow if you don’t like the above because IDGAF!

#AmericaFirst #MAGA
7:14 PM · Jan 31, 2024
·
Views

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
31 January, 11:32
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Refreshing, thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396