Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Was checking out @ Walmart Monday & a young mother with 2 SMALL children was in front of me about to get her total. When the cashier told her the amount you could feel her stress. She proceeded to go thru her bagged items to select the least import ones she could sacrifice for the over $18 dollar difference. Having just left the cardiologist myself I was a little slow on my response. But when it hit me what was happening, I told the cashier I would take care of the difference. You should have seen the look on this young mom’s face….disbelief, relief, gratitude, just a few of the complex facial expressions I caught. She was in a minor shock over it. The mom & cashier both thanked me & I told her no problem. We all were young moms at one point trying to pinch pennies & turn them into dollars.

The purpose of relating this is, I am really praying DJT gets back in really soon & unleashes a motivated AMERICA to turn this ship around. It was beyond sad to see such need. 😢
05:07 PM - Jan 31, 2024
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Age of Enlightenment, click on at the bottom under it