Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
31 January, 01:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
I'm honest with every dr I've seen. I DO have an extensive medical education and do deep research based off 60 yrs of experience in this body and possessing the curiosity necessary to find a proper diagnosis and solution!

I have a rare genetic syndrome ("orphan disease" that isn't well-researched or funded), so most drs I meet have very little info to go on if they even know what it is to begin with. Very few take any time to educate themselves on it, I've found. *sighs*

They, on the other hand, meet with me for a few minutes, then move on to the next patient...never once giving me a thought. IF they bother to look into anything, they do the same thing I do - get on their office computer and search the medical journals online. Lol *shrugs* Because it's personal to me, I simply give it more time & effort! 😉 So, I trust myself much more than any of them!
02:58 AM - Jan 31, 2024
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LO_Patriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LO_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it