Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
30 January, 08:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Benny —-B @Bnyk150
30 January, 09:01
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
Water is the best conductor in my mind, at this time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Top @Silvered
30 January, 09:14 (E)
In response Benny —-B to his Publication
It's really the ions in the water that are able to conduct electricity. Just remembering all that chemistry....ugh! BTW, you think maybe they're talking about more substances we take in being more alkaline than acidic?

Benny —-B @Bnyk150
30 January, 09:17
In response Silver Top to her Publication
If ions is the way, what else has a lot of ions?

Silver Top @Silvered
30 January, 09:29 (E)
Metals, metals binding with a non-metal will show ionic bonding. Human blood has ions floating around in it. Sodium, potassium, chloride, magnesium are minerals but when dissolved in water they separate into positive and negative ions. God made us so amazing! This old brain trying to remember all this from about 50 years ago. Lol

Benny —-B @Bnyk150
I was told that many many many years ago I was placed here to share the importance of water…well I forgot.

I only shared the tidbit on water because I was referencing energy, mostly heat. Not from a scientific stand point, but from experience.

I speak of water, but yet know how much more powerful scaler energy is and that being stuck in the 3D brain leads to visual necessity of seeing to believe.

Energy work is quite fun, and healing.
10:19 PM - Jan 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by Bnyk150 in this post can reply
Silver Top @Silvered
31 January, 07:57
So true. Got carried away. I think it's a way to distract my own tired brain from all the stuff going on in this once amazing country. God is in this battle so in order to remember the battle is His yet the victory will be ours, hence the drift into where it took me. Lol.....my coffee break?

Benny —-B @Bnyk150
31 January, 09:14
Nothing to distract from, create your world. We have the power within us, just have forgotten at times. To busy caught up in the external view. It’s hard but it’s easy. I’m guilty to get caught up but I’ve also succeeded. Law of Attraction is as real as it gets…plus, it’s exciting. Haha