Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

EatTheScroll King Pengu the Master of Ceremonies @EatTheScroll_King_Pengu
11 February, 03:48
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
also lots of crystals, orgone energy is good to ward off bad energy, im trying to learn more anout different crystals ans stones, theyre also very pretty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

11 February, 03:55
so, i used to have a wiccan book for white magick, just about herbs and their properties but i lent it out and never got it back :( lots of herbs are good, im going to be doing some researcch the next few days about some good stuff for cleaning out bad energy, i know taking baths and showers frequently , kind of like a ritual cleansing, inscense works well too in the background while showering/ bathing, also weird one but eveyone i reccomended thanked me, pee on a tree, it connects your DNA to mother earth and literally she can heal your broken DNA and repair it, on the roots of the tree.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

11 February, 04:08
its not usually needed lol, to be perfectly honest, i 100% beleive there is nothing we cant cure by asking god and Gaia for help, divine mother and father, the medical industry and the society that was consturcted for us, is not the way were meant to be living, but even in emergency situations, god always gives us a way to directly conenct even if we have no money , in any situation, just find nature and thats healing, lots of simple natural healing, we wouldnt have 95% of diseases we have if we had a better relationship with god ans nature, every disease can be cured by nature, we been misled

11 February, 04:10
In response EatTheScroll King Pengu the Master of Ceremonies to his Publication
imagine when peoole realize no one had to die from cancer or anything like that for the last 500 years. big pharma and the medical industry will be in big trouble

11 February, 04:12
In response EatTheScroll King Pengu the Master of Ceremonies to his Publication
true story, bill clinton or bill gates one of the evil bills, tried to make lemons illigal or tried to get th patent for it or something stuoid because its a natural remedy for some big diseases 😂 they are dumb