Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
So what's in the vaccine? At least a RFID chip similar to pets, that we know of. There are other videos about the content of vaccines taken with various microscopes; this is about what you can find out. This clip is taken by a friend, after a take-off, so most phones are in flight mode. Video is blurry in the beginning, but focuses after 19 seconds.

The video shows what happens when you access the developer mode options in Android, and remove the MAC address filtering. Then search for BlueTooth devices. This change enables showing of HH-HH-HH-HH-HH-HH style hexadecimal strings that can be linked to individual vaccinated people. Unvaccinated people, so far that we have tested, are not visible in these searches.

Based on my testing, the detection range of the vaccinated is about 100 - 150 metres, the typical maximum for BlueTooth systems.

https://seed307.bitchute.c...
12:20 PM - Jan 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by MichaelMerrier in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 January, 01:32
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
Has anyone else tried this??? My luck I would really screw up my phone trying it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
31 January, 02:30
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
In short what you need to do in Android:
* Unlock the developer mode in the phone
* This opens up a bunch of options under Settings that are not visible in the normal mode
* Remove the MAC address filtering or select list them all
* Then search for BlueTooth devices

If you have no idea what this is about, it's likely better to have an alternate phone if you'd like to try. It's not terribly difficult, but it can be a bit manufacturer dependent and you need to do a bit of searching.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
30 January, 12:29
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
This is absolutely 100% true.
I have tested this many times and never fails.
The unvaxxed are not picked up.