mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
30 January, 01:08
Trying to discuss the synagogue of Satan will run right into cognitive dissonance. It can evoke antisemitism calls immediately.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
30 January, 03:34 (E)
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I say it flat out in most cases.
When neccesary I'll say 'khazarian'.
Lately among intimate associates who know the real deal, I call them Jewbags.
I know people already who can't handle the truth. They have a blind spot.
Ironically, many of us who descend from the Jutes (Teutones, Germans), Danes, and other nordic tribes are the real semites.
Semite like shemite, descendants of Shem

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
30 January, 08:08
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

30 January, 10:15
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
To criticize Jews isn't anti-semitic
because they aren't even semites.

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
people are stuck. the book they believe tells them they are Gods chosen people.
11:32 AM - Jan 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by Missunderstoodcw in this post can reply
30 January, 12:05
In response Carla Williams to her Publication
i know how to read because Kindergarten couldn't teach me so my mother taught me. She was extremely well read and a good teacher. Then after my NDE at 10 yrs old I started reading the Bible, eastern religions, and 17th and 18th century philosophy, written when people could still read very well.
These things are written in 3D , not the flat, superficial things written today.

30 January, 12:02
The Chosen people are real, but they aren't Jews.
They are the descendants of Shem.
They are chosen to :
1. be the bloodline Christ comes through
2. the people who have the responsibility to demonstrate the Holy Spirit to the whole world.

Being chosen doesn't mean you have a get-into-heaven-free card.
It doesn't mean you're perfect. But it is a responsibility.

We are those semites

i have even traced the migration routes.

Water Mark @Watermark
30 January, 12:29
Carolyn, if you were willing to take the time to post your notes on the migration routes, I would be very interested.

The data is pretty conclusive that the Khazars aren't genetically linked to Biblical Israel but I haven't seen much information about what true remnants remain and where they live now.

Thank you.

30 January, 11:56 (E)
i believe the scriptures but it's the Jews themselves who lie.
it's Jesus who tell us the Jews lie.
i know the whole history of how the Jews stole the identity of the Israelites, from reading the Bible.
it's actually not even a mystery.
Besides Jesus telling us twice directly (Rev 2:9, Rev 3:9), the entire story of Jacob and Esau tells us exactly how it happened. And then that is supported by what Jesus says to and about the Pharisees. It's all in plain English, but with our education consisting of obedience training, most of us are only functionally literate. Not a condemnation, just the truth.