EatTheScroll King Pengu the Master of Ceremonies @EatTheScroll_King_Pengu
29 January, 08:28
Hello, Deep State ? Yes, Its me, Anon, Im calling to let you know your all fooked! No.. dont put me on hold...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
29 January, 08:33
In response EatTheScroll King Pengu the Master of Ceremonies to his Publication
Yeah I pray it’s so

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 08:35
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
The principle of polarity
"Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled."

29 January, 08:41
Really don’t know how to respond, but I’m old and would trade me

29 January, 08:42
I would even go as far as to say your ancient 😂

29 January, 08:49
Nah, I’m not aware of any previous life, just love life even if it’s animals. Gone hunting, never killed anything other than a couple birds and felt bad about that

29 January, 08:52
That was recently year or two ago lolol

Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply
29 January, 09:07
Thank you ! sometimes its hard, but its imperative