Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Tomorrow is my last day of my 30s. Just wow. Wow. Wow. I'm getting OLD. 😳🥺
08:10 PM - Jan 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
30 January, 09:16
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Happy Birthday 🥳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 January, 09:17
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
Thank you fam 🙏 ❤ love you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @Verity21
29 January, 10:06
Happy Birthday!

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
29 January, 08:22
Happy Birthday in case I get distracted tomorrow and forget. It will not always be this way.

29 January, 08:23
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
Am I having a close to mid life crisis? Wtf this is scary to me. I don't wanna be old.

Selah 321 @Selah
29 January, 08:18
Old is A mind set, a thought process... the thoughts you hold create the age...don’t give in... stay mischievous and happy, laugh and love, and discard anger... life is not about age, but how you live it.