Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 January, 07:32
Elon has planted the seed. Just the word itself helps awaken that DNA. Don't worry about the brain chip. Look at what he's really showing the subconsious minds of the world. The telepathy seed is planted. Now people will be researching natural telepathy. Reverse psychology yall. Cheers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
29 January, 08:04
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Did you pick up on me telepathically Wishing you a beautiful day tomorrow and many blessings for the year ahead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awwww thank you sister! You remembered! ❤ it's on Wednesday. I'll be 40. I can't believe I'm still alive to see 40! 😳 I miss you sis. 😘 hope you're well. 🤗
08:06 PM - Jan 29, 2024
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
29 January, 08:10
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Couldn't forget you if I tried. All is well. 40 is a milestone you gotta do something epic!

29 January, 08:12
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
I'm stuck at my parents house with no car and no money. So no I won't be able to do anything epic. My parents don't like me. 😒