I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
Fair question.

If someone shows their colors, that's one thing. I block if I see that.
But what if they don't?
What if they never post a darned thing?
Does that matter?
What if they're just here?
Watching?
10:20 AM - Jan 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by S33K3R in this post can reply
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
29 January, 10:54
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
I like seeing new people on AU. Sometimes they don't have good posts, but there are many on this site I follow, but do not agree with currently.
I don't have any idea how many of you on this site have changed my mind on several occassins. Everyone deserves a Free Speech platform to voice their opinions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 11:38
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Absolutely Agree.

🙂👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 January, 10:50
I’ve been on here for more than a year now, and I lurked for several months before I joined. If they’re legit, that option is available to them and they can learn how to navigate this site and and find out what we’re about and then join if it speaks to them. If they do that, they will be authentic. Key here seems to be research, doesn’t it? Seems appropriate. 😃

29 January, 11:37
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Welcome!
And I'm glad you're Real!
🙂

Research!
Yes!
👏

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
29 January, 10:39
I block everyone who joined this month. Bots or 3 letter for sure.

Doug Anger @moola
29 January, 11:33
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
I also:)

29 January, 11:34
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Surely could be!
🧐

Silver Cat @silvercat
29 January, 10:21
If they are not posting anything I get suspicious. We have Freedom of Speech, use it!

29 January, 11:32
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
I do agree!
But I'm aware of people I know (in the flesh...lol) that are pure lurkers!

Not sure why they don't interact, but they dont!
😎🤷‍♀️