Only people mentioned by Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
29 January, 01:45
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
They did this to me…the liquid they extracted was blue, the doctor left me in confusion as this had never happened on prior needle biopsies,
but end result…another test (core biopsy) was recommended & a breast cancer diagnosis followed! At the time, I was more concerned as to why it was blue, but he did not explain.
It was his look & demeanor when he saw it that raised a red flag for me (I mean a doctor isn’t supposed to react like that)…my intuition said something is not right!
To this day I felt I did not have cancer, that something was amiss & toyed with no treatment, but caved to the system! On that journey was me realizing I was just a number!
Let me tell you I was more shocked & dismayed of the amount of ppl in that system, just like me!
I’m sorry to say, I lost a lot of my faith in the “healthcare” system at that time & everything from then on has been me awakening,
27 year survivor & still going strong! My advice, listen to your intuition, it will serve you well!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
29 January, 12:30
Truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
29 January, 12:00
Yep agreed and have you ever noticed that people that have had tumors for years are usually fine but they go in for a checkup and they find the tumor and do a biopsy on it and then they tell you you have 6 months to a year. Usually you only last 6 months and they already know that, this is why you need to take aggressive actions in using anti parasitic and dewormer medication to eliminate this harmful toxin.