JET2 @JET2
28 January, 11:28
Sun 1/28/24

“After consulting the people, Jehoshaphat appointed men to sing to the LORD and to praise him for the splendor of his holiness as they went out at the head of the army, saying: “Give thanks to the LORD, for his love endures forever.” As they began to sing and praise, the LORD set ambushes against the men of Ammon and Moab and Mount Seir who were invading Judah, and they were defeated.” 2 Chronicles 20:21-22

God will fight for us and will be victorious against the current, rampant evil in today’s world, if we will only praise him for the splendor of his holiness. “O Lord my God, When I in awesome wonder, Consider all, the worlds Thy Hands have made; I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder, Thy power throughout the universe displayed. Then sings my soul, My Savior God, to Thee, How great Thou art, How great Thou art.” Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
JET2 @JET2
28 January, 07:57
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
How Great Thou Art - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Curb RecordsHow Great Thou Art · Sandi PattyThe Finest Moments℗ 1989 Curb | Word EntertainmentReleased on: 1989-11-06Auto-generated by...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JET2 @JET2
28 January, 07:59
In response JET2 to his Publication
How Great Thou Art - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by DistroKidHow Great Thou Art · Phil DriscollInstrument Of Praise℗ Mighty Horn RecordsReleased on: 1986-01-01Auto-generated by YouTube.