Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
🇺🇸📸 Gene Ho

This is JFK, Jr. reading a scripture at his mother’s funeral:
“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel & with the trump of God:
& the dead in Christ shall rise first:”
1 Thessalonians 4:16 (KJV)
Of all Scriptures, he picked that one.
In the King James version it uses the word “trump” of God.
in the other versions it says “trumpet” of God.
Now this is what Kim Clement said,
who BTW prophesied that GEORGE Magazine
would be back in the printed form:
“TRUMP SHALL BECOME A TRUMPET, says the Lord.
TRUMP SHALL BECOME A TRUMPET.”
All of these people involved
John F.K., Jr., Trump, GEORGE Magazine, me—we are all vessels.
If you could understand WHAT THE LORD IS DOING TODAY
IT IS A GREAT WORK.
There’s one more piece to this puzzle, his name is Pastor Bob Joyce.
All of these are vessels
& you’re going to see it come into play really soon because
GOD IS DOING A GREAT WORK IN AMERICA TODAY 🕊️
06:52 AM - Jan 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Neanderthal S27 @s27
29 January, 10:23
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
😉 🎯 👊
MY FAVORITE....
https://youtu.be/lFnUTHMMD...
John F. Kennedy JR. -- Thessalonians 4:13-18 - YouTube

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.14 For if we be...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
29 January, 10:45
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
Absolutely gorgeous. So moving.
Ty, Neanderthal 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
29 January, 10:20
We, the believers are all vessels. As vessels we are pouring out TRUTH. Why? Because it is TRUTH that sets people free. The satanic culture feeds off of lies and deception. It cannot survive the LIGHT of TRUTH. It is essential to share the TRUTH in whatever unique way we can. Each TRUTH revealed is a spark of LIGHT. 😇

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
28 January, 10:52
Each soul created is a vessel of the Lord. He never demands but He asks quietly if we are willing to serve Him. His love and mercy are always extended to us. But the most amazing moment(s) in my life are those where I realize that I helped someone in need. Those times when God spoke through me to someone who needed an answer. We invite the Holy Spirit of God to be with us in all that we say, think and do. Are we perfect? - Not even close. But we are vessels who remain on call by the Father for His purpose. That is why we are here - to serve God at a moment's notice. On call 24/7. God showers us with blessings that no amount of money could ever buy. We are His children - He loves us. The song below is my daily prayer:

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Gaither Vocal Band, Ernie Haase & Signature Sound - I Then Shall Live (Live) - YouTube

Gaither Vocal Band, Ernie Haase & Signature Sound - Official Video for “I Then Shall Live (Live)", available now!Buy the full length DVD/CD ‘GVB & EHSS: Toge...

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 January, 10:33
1599 Geneva

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a [u]shout, and with the voice of the Archangel, and with the trumpet of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

https://www.biblegateway.c...

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 January, 12:51
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
😻 Yours is The 1599 Geneva Bible version
"...and with the TRUMPET of God" 🎺

🇺🇸 JFK Jr. quoted the King James Version
pointing to his friend
& our future POTUS & CiC, Q+
"...and with the TRUMP of God" 😉🦅🇺🇸🪖🕊

1 Thessalonians 4:16

https://www.biblegateway.c...

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
28 January, 08:27 (E)
I listened to the stones a lot growing up. Just read the lyrics to that song with my new eyes… wow, packed full of interesting things knowing what we know now ❤️

LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
28 January, 07:04
THOSE OF US WITH EYES CAN SEE

THOSE OF US WITH EARS CAN HEAR

(WHEN YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW!)

YOU'LL FIND OUT!!!