Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
Its so sad what is happening in the UK ... I've had enough of all this shit - how far can they push us
03:36 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by SammyTrump in this post can reply
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
11 February, 05:51
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
Just like communist Romania before the people revolted in 1989 and took their country back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacy Hammerle @Matibob
11 February, 05:36
This breaks my heart....Glasgow was my daddy's hometown. Today would have been his 93rd birthday😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
11 February, 05:43
In response Stacy Hammerle to her Publication
I worked in Greenock for a while .. beautiful Scotland is .. ravaged by unemployment

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
11 February, 04:18
Unfortunately while the masses remain quiet nothing will change. Too many are afraid of the "SCAMDEMIC". I feel for you all😔😔 I live in Spain and trust me, excluding the snow, its not much better here.