Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Greg Abbott is currently in India celebrating India as a constitutional republic.

The Texas Constitution clearly states that when the governor is out of the country the lieutenant governor becomes the acting governor.

Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick is the Acting Governor of Texas during this civil war border crisis.

In 2020, Dan Patrick referred to vote-by-mail expansion efforts during the COVID-19 pandemic as a "scam by Democrats to steal the election."

During the pandemic, Dan Patrick worked to increase access to hydroxychloroquine.
https://twitter.com/Shadow...
09:18 AM - Jan 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
27 January, 10:13
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
for those that don't know the gov. is merely the figure head/headline grabber in Texas. the lt gov has vast power running the legislature and when mr. W(heels)EF wants to be out of the country for 'civil war' guess who is actually pulling the strings!
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
p.s. until the uniparty took over in '99 guess which party ran texas all but one month?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
27 January, 09:58
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I have believed for a very long time that Abott is compromised.
I hope I am wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
27 January, 10:19
In response POL POWEROFLOVE to her Publication
remember that speech by that cia feller who looked like chris christie(like thats a 'real' name) til his double went on a massive diet? what was it 38 govs compromised by china? i guarantee they went after texas and cali probably assisted!